Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Blog, My Opinion, Deal with It.

If you are offended by anything that I post in this blog, then don't read it, it is simple as that. There are plenty of other bloggers who need loving. I'm only doing this because I want a good grade for my class, so I'm going to write about nonsense. If you can't find a good blog, may I redirect you to one of my idols in the bloggosphere (what a terrible word.)

www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net

Stuff is pure gold, check it out.

Maddox, the content provider, writes about everything from pop culture, fashion, to digital media, without pulling any punches. He gives hell to U2, the iPhone, Dave Matthews Band and rednecks who are still in love with Dale Earnhardt. In other words, he hates hipsters, which is apparent and appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment